1. Purchase the device before a heat wave, where there is plenty of time for a smart consideration of which device to buy and where to install.
2. When you use the device, close the window.
3. The difference between the set temperatures and the outdoor temperature should not exceed ± 4/6°C.
4. Set the relative humidity.
5. Switch off lights to avoid additional heating.
6. Use the air fan for quicker mixing of the air.
7. Disable additional room heating (turn off the lights, tilt the curtain).
8. Position louvers horizontally and therefor allow mixing of the air and faster cooling.
9. Proper maintenance and cleaning of the device, which contributes to higher efficiency and savings.