Short guide to a perfectly organized closet
A messy closet can completely ruin your morning. Finding something to wear among the piles of clothes when you're already late and stressed can take the morning from great to disaster in a matter of minutes. So a clean an organized wardrobe sounds like a really good idea. But where to start? These five steps will take you to organized wardrobe heaven!
1. Take everything out of the closet. Yes, every single item of clothing! This way, you'll find out how much you really have and what you actually wear. The general rule of thumb says, that if you haven't worn it in a year, out it goes. If you can't be quite as ruthless, here are a few other criteria that will help you decide.
2. Put your sorting hat on. Now, that you are left with only the clothes you actually wear, you can start organizing them. There are several ways to do this, most often people organize by type: separate your pants, tops, shirts, skirts, and dresses. You can also separate your work clothes from your casuals or regarding how often you wear them.
3. Hang up as many of your clothes as possible. This will make it easier to find what you're looking for and save you some additional space. Hanging up similar colours together can make it easier to put together your outfits.
4. Organize the drawers. Keep smaller items like underwear and socks organized with drawer dividers and boxes. Folded clothes, for example T-shirts, will be easier to find if you stack them upright.
5. Everything in its place. If you'd like to keep your wardrobe organized, you'll have to commit to putting everything back where it belongs after using it. But don't worry, it actually takes only few minutes to return your clothes to their original place.
6. Enjoy the look of your sorted closet. It really does feel good, doesn't it? And since it looks so nice now, you deserve a shopping spree!
Life is complex. Let's make laundry simple.
The new Gorenje WaveActive washing machines and tumble dryers combine the newest technology with simplicity of operation and high energy efficiency.
Their uniquely designed WaveActive drum with special wave-shaped 3D ribs softens the fibres to provide perfectly clean and dry laundry that barely needs ironing. So you can spend your time on what’s really important.
You might also like to read: