Let new energy into your home
Spring time is a great time to declutter your home. Make it feel more spacious, calm and filled with a fresh energy. Trust us, you'll feel better instantly. Deciding what should stay and what you will be better off without can be quite a daunting task, so start small, but be persistent. Here are six questions to help you make up your mind.
- Did I use it this or last year? If not, then you most probably don't need it.
- Would I buy it if I were shopping now? If the answer is no, then why keep it?
- Do I keep it just because I invested money some time ago? If you aren't using it, you wasted the money anyway, so you might as well donate it to someone who needs it.
- Do I have similar items for same purpose? Get rid of all but one.
- Does it fit me or my place? If it doesn't make you look or feel good, there is no need to keep it.
- Do I keep this for sentimental reasons? That’s ok, so keep just a few, in a memory box!
After you've figured out what you want to get rid of, consider what you will do with your disposed stuff. There are many better options than simply throwing it away. You can donate it to friends, family or a charity, sell it online or maybe find a way to recycle it. Either way, removing what you don't need will create more space for the life you want.
Life is complex. Let's make laundry simple.
The new Gorenje WaveActive washing machines and tumble dryers combine the newest technology with simplicity of operation and high energy efficiency.
Their uniquely designed WaveActive drum with special wave-shaped 3D ribs softens the fibres to provide perfectly clean and dry laundry that barely needs ironing. So you can spend your time on what’s really important.
You might also like to read: