4. Hot air baloon flight. This one will take some planning, but is an amazing, lifetime experience! The weather is clearing so the views are likely to be spectacular, and it will be an adventure you won’t forget.
5. Pick your own fruit at the farm and make marmalade out of it later. Spring is the time to visit local farms who open up their fields to the public to pick their own crops (you can find your nearest with a quick online search!). You can make a day out of it by planning to make homemade marmalade from the fruit you pick as a family. It tastes so much better to children when they made it themselves - from scratch!
6. Water Balloon Baseball. If you’re lucky enough with the weather, why not go a little crazy with a game of water balloon Baseball? Keep cool and have a good laugh together - just remember to make sure everyone’s wearing old clothes they don’t mind getting wet!
7. Car wash fun day. Yes, you can get your car cleaned and still keep the kids entertained! Just turn what would be a chore into something fun. Make sure there’s loads of bubbles and laughs. Maybe you can create some fun, colorful sponges with old toys to encourage your kids to get washing!
8. Host mini olympics with friends. Get competitive with your own Olympic games… in the backyard! You don’t need to stick to the classic running and jumping, you can invent your own games together and even create your own DIY medals and awards! It’ll get everyone moving and making the most of the warmer weather.
9. Host a dance party. Everyone loves a dance, but maybe there’s not much chance to let loose when you have a family to look after, so why not host your own party? Invite friends and families to suggest songs for an epic playlist everyone will enjoy, as well as some drinks and snacks and party like it’s 1999!